Simplified Application Process
Residential Living Admission Criteria
An Independent senior adult is one who:
- Must be 62 years of age
- Manages all Activities of Daily Living (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Administers own medications
- Ambulates without aids (a cane or quad cane is acceptable)
- Makes and keeps own appointments
- Manages shopping, laundry, etc.
- Accesses dining room daily and makes appropriate dietary choices
Assisted Living Admission Criteria & Services
A person needing Assisted Living is one who:
- Needs supervised to total assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.
- May need assistance with medications
- May ambulate with a cane or a walker
- Needs assistance with laundry, shopping, medical appointments, etc.
- May require reminding and/or redirection throughout the day
- Is capable of notifying staff of needs
- May require a special diet, but is self-feeding and accesses the dining room
- May require constant attention